Welcome to Carrot Industries!
These general terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dufeux Jérémy’s website, located at https://carrot-industries.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these general terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Carrot Industries if you do not agree to take all the general terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to you uniquely and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Dufeux Jérémy and/or his licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Carrot Industries. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from Carrot Industries for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these general terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Carrot Industries.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Carrot Industries.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Carrot Industries.
- Redistribute content from Carrot Industries.
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Some parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Dufeux Jérémy does not screen, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dufeux Jérémy, his agents, and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dufeux Jérémy shall not be liable for comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Dufeux Jérémy reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these general terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all the licenses and consents necessary to do so.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
By posting your comments on our website, you grant Dufeux Jérémy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Establishment of hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information, as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Consumer and/or business information sources.
- Community sites point.com.
- Charity representatives or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Dufeux Jérémy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to create links. Please wait 2 to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By using any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site.
No use of Dufeux Jérémy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these general terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking general terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website. We do not promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.